Monday, May 23, 2011

Testing...testing...1...2...3...


Hello? Does this thing still work? I'm hoping the dust that's piled up around here over the past few months hasn't ruined my keyboard.

Middle Sister called me last week to ask why I wasn't blogging anymore. After giving her every excuse I could think of, I hung up, went to my closet and found my big girl panties. They still fit. So...here I am.

Big girl panties are prone to be uncomfortable at times, but I suppose that comes with the territory.

It's time to pick up my blogophone and get back to business. I hope you have been well, Dear Friends.

7 comments:

W said...

Glad you're back!

Leslie said...

I just came back myself...

It still works! Well, in fact.

Linda Rae said...

Good to hear from you again. I was wondering the same thing. I really miss your beautiful family!

Tuesdays Child said...

Nice to have you back...I really enjoy reading your blog!

angie said...

Never mind big girl panties being uncomfortable - you need to get yerself a pair of thunderpants - then you'll soon be blogging like the clappers...

Aunt Juicebox said...

I've recently just picked up the pen again myself, so to speak.

Angela said...

So - where is the new summer post? I am still your reader and want to hear news! Still love your ice-cream!